Friday, January 1, 2010

More California eats

So here's a quick look at some more yummy things I've been noshing on during my visit back to California. First thing on my list of 'things to do' when I get back home? Go running.

Shaved ice bowl called 'falling fruit'. And this was the small size!



Yummy Korean eats. I absolutely love the small plates. Great for someone with food ADD.



Authentic homemade okonomiyaki. Ours had shrimp, pork, and kim chi in it!


Chocolate chip cookies.



Bun bo hue. Yummy spicy Vietnamese noodle soup!


Seared Ahi Tuna from this place in Los Gatos I can't remember. Steamers grill?


Homemade buckwheat crepes with mushroom, spinach, ham and cheese, and a sweet crepe with nutella and strawberries made by yours truly!



One of the things I miss the most in Paris is a good ole burger. Is it possible to have the best of both worlds?



2 comments:

mm said...

hey Diana!

where did you get the shaved ice bowl? mmm those crepes look really yummy! haha pretty much all your pictures do =)

minjen

D said...

Hey!

It was from the food court at the Galleria Plaza in Santa Clara on the corner of El Camino and Lawrence Expressway. It was one crazy shaved ice bowl!