Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chino in Paris

Today I picked up Chino at CDG. Though she looked a bit tired, she perked up when I handed her a pain au chocolat. I was able to go the place that Joan recommended and scarfed down mine in a matter of seconds. No self control whatsoever. But its great to have Chino here!



We also hit up L'As du Fallafel again today, Berthillon for some yummy yummy icecream. I had chocolate and caramel avec Burre du Sel (I think), and Chino had maron glace and some other weird flavor.


We walked around the Marais, visited Notre Dame Cathedral, Jardin des Plantes, and I was even able to pick up some Comte du lait cru (raw milk) and butter finally! The evening winded down as we dined at A La Biche au Bois. Quite a lovely meal.



I'm really glad that Chino is here! We're having tons of fun... can't you tell?






Berthillon
29-31 rue saint Louis en l'ile
75004 Paris
Tel: 01 43 54 31 61



A la Biche au Bois
45, Avenue Ledru-Rollin
75012 Paris
Tel: 01 43 43 34 38


For more Paris pics:
Linky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay....I'm officially envious. I wanna ride a ladybug in Paris! lol
MB

Mizz B said...

i'm SO jealous!! can't wait for MY turn to visit!!! :)