Thursday, January 15, 2009

New knitting group

So tonight Chino convinced me to come to a new knitting group with her. This was a yelp group that met up at Pete's coffee in Cupertino a couple months ago. This time they were meeting up at some Korean tea house in Santa Clara.



Whats better than knitting with the girls? Knitting with TWENTY girls, all of them under 30 (or appeared to be), and about half of them were really cute! Not bad odds if you ask me. This is not your grandma's knitting group!

What a great night! You know you're living the sweet life when this is whats for dinner:


Looks like I've started off my weekend full of girls. Heading out to Vegas tomorrow for Wendy's bachelorette party. Painted my toenails.. the shade? Crazy red... how appropriate.

1 comment:

Joan P. said...

I used to knit so much! I don't have time now... but I love it!