Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy hour and laughs

So tonight Chino and I met up with Marcus at Chevy's for happy hour. We haven't been there for a while and I forgot how the waitress always gives me a weird look for asking for fresh tortillas and butter. Carbs and fat.. how can you go wrong? Well it was nice venting and catching up with him anyhow.

We sadly missed knitting tonight. Sorry everyone!! I'm sure you carried on fine without us.

Went to Open Mic night at Rooster T Feathers in Sunnyvale where Preetz was debuting. Some good laughs overall. Best part of the night was when some comedian asked chino "So where did you get your hello kitty dildo?" and she replies "Its a secret!" LOVED IT. My brother introduced his friend..and did a little song.. kinda embarrassing. It was one of those things where you really need to know Preetz to get all of his jokes. I had some good laughs though... needed it.

All smiles:


Preetz getting his comedy act on:


No comments: