Sunday, January 18, 2009

Vegas baby Vegas!

Oh I'm tired. Vegas can be tiring. Vegas bachelorette party with a dozen hot girls is exhausting. Two nights.. lots of shots.. lots of dancing..limo..wheelchair..the bride-to-be/my future sister in law is a rockstar.



First night we hit up Moon at the Palms, which is supposed to be THE place to be...nice table service too. Second day was spent lounging around. We ate at Emeril's Table10, which was generally disappointing. In the evening we headed to Lavo. Club was packed, bar was even more so, but we managed to have a ton of fun!

The girls:





Future sisters in law:


And because we all love sweet endings, my dessert plate at Wynn (Of course, I didnt eat it all!):


2 comments:

x said...

Those desserts look amazing. Did you all coordinate wearing little black dresses ahead of time?

D said...

Yeah we all planned to wear black. I joked that we were mourning the passing of her singlehood. Desserts were mediocre at best.