Saturday, December 5, 2009

What cauchemars are made of

Sometimes I'm in complete awe of the things we make in class (in a good way) and sometimes I just cant wrap my head around why we're making something. Case in point.. chocolate clowns. Yes, I understand molding chocolate eggs, airbrushing, and modeling marzipan are very important skills to learn. But really, a clown? Are you kidding me? What child in their right mind would want one of these. They're quite creepy if you ask me; and I'm sure they'd give some kid cauchemars (nightmares).




I tried to make my clown not look too creepy, but Chef's clown (second image), looks quite evil.





The circus has come to town... run for your lives!!



We also made chocolate eggs with 'chocolate plastic' roses, which is just chocolate mixed with glucose so it's malleable.

No comments: