Sunday, December 27, 2009

Feeding frenzy

The holidays are always full of friends, family and food. I'm not sure why it is, but people always seem to bond over food. It seems to be the common thread that always brings people together; at least it always brings my family together.

That said, I can't seem to stop eating! Perhaps my palate has been devoid of some Californian flavors, or subconsciously I know I'll need to fatten up to deal with a cold January in Paris. Whatever the reason is, life sure has been tasty as of late!

Halibut soft tacos from Orale Mexican Grill. They're SO good, but they were out of scallop tacos that day.



Taiwanese sweet bread with condensed milk, soup dumplings, and a plate of Chinese tastiness!




In-N-Out burger!! One of the things I missed the most while in Paris! Its so simple, yet oh so good.



Christmas eve and Christmas dinner was full of meat! We had prime rib, ribs, and leg of lamb. I even made a buche de noel, though it wasn't half as nice as the ones we made in class.





Orale Fish Tacos
1750 Winchester Blvd
Campbell, CA 95008
Tel: 408 370 7799

No comments: