Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ooey gooey goodness

I've been attending this new morning knitting group at Red Rock. They meet at 9 AM on Saturday mornings. To try and motivate myself to get up, I promised to bake them something. I was trying to think of something good to make for breakfast that didn't require going to the grocery store; cinnamon rolls fit the bill.



The recipe I used was a basic recipe that didn't require milk. To make the dough a bit more tender and flavorful, I added some dried milk powder. And of course, since I can't seem to leave a recipe alone, I decided to kick it up a notch by adding nutella and hazelnuts. Instead of a plain 'ole sugar icing, I added some Bailey's Irish cream.

Hot lovin' from the oven:


I love how the icing looks!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OH YUMMY! Those look so good! You sure did kick it up a notch! My mouth is watering. Lol!