Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cookies and car parts

It was generally a relaxing weekend. Meeting up with out of town relatives, brunch with friends, a movie, and hanging out with my brother. Dave and I... okay who am I kidding... I, baked some chocolate chip cookies. We forgot to pick up brown sugar at the grocery store, so I had to make do with some molasses, maple syrup, and regular sugar. They still were tasty though!





On a non-baking note, reason 458,357 not to own a 1998 Volkswagen Jetta: Faulty window regulators. If someone can point me to whoever designed moving regulator parts made out of plastic, I will gladly visit them with a shotgun. I've changed the part countless times and and have got it down, even though it seems daunting. Here's a picture of the mayhem though.


1 comment:

Mizz B said...

good thing u're leaving the country and won't have to deal with it there! good riddance!!

mmmmmmmmm... cookies!!!!!!!!