Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baking binge

Some people eat under stress. I bake. Call it culinary therapy if you will. With all the packing, selling off stuff, waiting for my visa, and moving to another country in less than 2 months, the stress is taking its toll on me!


So its into the kitchen for this girl. I also need to work through my pantry. I have so much flour and sugar that I'm beyond myself what to do with it all. I ended up baking a dozen banana walnut muffins, a dozen blueberry muffins, over a dozen cinnamon raisin muffins, and maybe 4 dozen chewy chocolate chip cookies? At one point I stopped counting. Thanks to my trusty disher (aka ice cream scoop), I was able to pop these pastries out pretty quickly.

Banana nut muffins:


Blueberry muffins:


Cinnamon raisin muffins:


Chewy chocolate chip cookies:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sEnd mE CooKIes!

(the) Cookie Monster