Thursday, September 2, 2010

C'est Doux's new look!

This morning I woke up and realized that looking at my blog made me want to puke. Not a good thing. Perhaps it was too much glaring pink viewing it on a 30" monitor, but I decided it was time for change. Why did I ever think pink font was a good idea?!

I'm a writer and a pastry enthusiast, but a graphic/blog designer? That I am not. I've toned down the color a little and removed the cupcake background (I think cupcakes are a passing novelty anyways). It's simple. I'm simple. I like it. But do you like it? Tell me what you think!

Also I'm thinking of doing some sort of baking-related giveaway soon. So check back regularly!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I do like the new background. Though cupcake wasn't bad either.

The Hungry Housewives said...

I like it......kind of reminds me of cotton candy- that whole talk on cupcakes got me hungry ;)

Unknown said...

it's good! like the new look. but you need a curly quote after the "c." i can help you figure out the key command for that. :)