Thursday, July 30, 2009

White chocolate macadamia and double chocolate chip cookies

As my final weeks are winding down at work, I feel motivated more than ever to bake for my coworkers. I'm not quite sure why. Perhaps to leave a lasting impression? Hopefully they won't go into sugar shock when I leave.

I'm generally not a fan of white chocolate. Some people will argue that white chocolate isn't chocolate, but I won't get into that discussion. Its just generally too sugary sweet for my liking. I figured most of my recipes are a bit heavy on the semi-sweet and dark chocolate side, so I mixed up tonight's baking with some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies to complement the double chocolate chip cookies.



I doubled both recipes and ended up making about twelve dozen cookies. A few dozen will make their way to the going away party this weekend!


No comments: