Monday, February 9, 2009

Nice weather...

Well okay the last few days it has been rainy, but last week was really nice and I didn't get a chance to post any pictures.

I biked down to the Mountain View farmers market and then out to Shoreline park to have a picnic (yes by myself).

Pics of the narcissus and some pretty greens from the farmers market as well as the park where I camped out reading:









The daffodils are starting to bloom at my parents house. Brings back memories.. of my mom making me plant all those damn bulbs. I also picked up some luggage for my upcoming Miami/Europe trip. The suitcase is pretty big.. so big.. we could fit Wendy in it! And yes... that's Dave rolling her around!




2 comments:

Mizz B said...

GORGEOUS flowers! and love you in the suitcase. can you be shipped down here please?!

D said...

Thats Wendy, not me! I'm far to big to fit in a suitcase!