Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Banana chocolate chip cookies?

Yes. This is how scatterbrained I've been lately, that I can't even remember what I baked. I'm surprised I even know what day it is, to be honest. Surviving a birthday that ended in a 0, in the midst maybe buying a house, moving, family woes, and pending family additions... well folks it's as if I've bitten off more than I can chew! Well, if you think about it.. not really bit off.. but there's a lot being shoved down my throat at the moment in any case! I've eased off on the baking a lot lately too...





I think these cookies had bananas in them. Actually I'm about 95% sure they did, and that's a high confidence level if you ask me. I think I got the recipe off www.allrecipes.com too, though I can't manage to find the recipe right now. Go figure. Well okay, they definitely had chocolate chips in them. Lots of them.



It's quite interesting playing detective to your own baking. Judging by the consistency of the dough in the next picture, I think I'll have to boost my confidence level up to 97%. That's 97% positive there's bananas in there somewhere.


It's a bit runny and mushy, almost the consistency of banana bread, no? Oh wait! I realized in the picture with the chocolate, the recipe is in the background. And my culinary nerdiness and sleuthing tells me that looks like a Martha Stewart logo. Turns out they're Banana-Walnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies! Hurrah! Okay bear with me peoples. I promise the next post won't be as craptastic. Promise!

No comments: