Monday, March 21, 2011

L'Ourcine

I should probably be posting pictures of things I ate while briefly visiting Tokyo, but I'm behind on my blogging. Way behind. How far behind? Back to Paris... behind. So I'll make this post short and sweet tasty.




One of my last meals in Paris was at L'Ourcine. This restaurant had been highly recommended to me by one of my foodie friends when I visited Paris a couple years ago.




L'Ourcine is located in the 13eme arrondissement of Paris. This neighborhood is generally riddled with Asian restaurants, but tucked away on Rue Broca is this gem of a restaurant. They've got a decently priced fixed-price menu.




As with most restaurants in Paris, a reservation is highly recommended. We made a reservation for 7PM, with the condition that we would have to be finished eating by 9PM. By 8PM, there wasn't a free seat in the house.



All I have to say is, eat here. You won't regret it.


L'Ourcine
92 Rue Broca
75013 Paris
Tel: 01 47 07 13 65

No comments: